Gromit's Dog Blog!

Dogs & Dogology

· The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. Anonymous

· If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. Will Rogers

· Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. Ann Landers

· There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams

· A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then they love themselves. Josh Billings

· The average dog is nicer then the average person. Andy Rooney

· We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made. M. Acklam

· I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. Rita Rudner

· Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like has never bathed a dog. Franklin P. Jones

· If your dog is fat, YOU aren’t getting enough exercise. Unknown

· My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That’s almost $21.00 in dog money! Joe Weinstein

· Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? We come back from the grocery store with the most amazing haul- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we are the greatest hunters on earth! Anne Taylor

· You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, “My God, you’re right! I never would have thought of that!” Dave Berry

· Dogs are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole. Roger Caras

· If you think dogs can’t count, try putting 3 dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only 2 of them. Phil Pastoret

· My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. Unknown

· Dogs love you no matter what. Unknown

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Those were great! i love this one
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, “My God, you’re right! I never would have thought of that!” HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
I love dogs...I LOVE GROMITS MOMMY! but...y'know...not in a lesby way...
:o)

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Gromit said...

My mom screams out your name in her sleep naomi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home